Sending staff out of the office to launch documents and parcels would cost your company time and money. For many businesses this can be a real issue that places an unnecessary burden on staff. Save time and money by using Southgate Couriers.
International Courier Services
International Documents Express Service / International Parcel Express Service / International Airfreight and Import Express Courier Services.
We at Southgate Courier Services offer the full range of International courier services – these include.
- International Documents Express Service – The Southgate Couriers International Documents service facilitates the delivery of non-declarable outbound shipments. Documents are defined as “unbound printed paper”. This includes shipping documents, letters, reports, proposals, memos, etc. These shipments do not require an origin or value declaration at customs.
- International Small Parcel Express Service – The Southgate Couriers International Small Parcel service is designed for sending important small parcels and should be used for shipments weighing 32.0kgs and less. These shipments require commercial / pro-forma invoices and other related paperwork based on their value, commodity and destination.
- Import Express Services – The Import Express services allows you the door-to-door / door-to-terminal delivery of declarable and non-declarable inbound shipments from other countries. Shipments exceeding a ZAR500 value will be considered high value by the department of Customs & Excise.
- International Airfreight Service – The International Airfreight service is designed to facilitate the door-to-door / door-to-terminal delivery of declarable shipments weighing 32.0kgs and more. These shipments require commercial / pro-forma invoices and other related paperwork based on their value, commodity and destination.
- International Road freight Service – The Cross border road freight service to neighboring countries is a more cost effective alternative for heavier, less time sensitive consignments. Southgate Couriers offers a cross border service to: Botswana, Swaziland, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland and Lesotho. Transit times are again dependent upon final destination and customs clearance at destination. Tariffs for this service are available on request.
View our Terms and Conditions
Southgate Couriers offers you timely, cost effective and efficient courier services that will help your business focus on what it should be focusing on. Save time and money by using our clockwork services.
The import or export sector can be rather complicated and confusing if you don’t have the right information. Entrepreneur explains all of the basics and more for being successful in the import or export sector. Find out more about complying with international standards and regulations, getting through customs, exchange control and payment options, permits and understanding the different roles in the import and export process. Find out whether your business is ready to import or export and what the necessary steps are for getting your business off the ground.